Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
1. Packaging personnel should always wear gloves while handling metal parts.
2. Parts should be clean and free of fingerprints before wrapping.
3. Package your clean products in VCI as quickly as possible.
4. The unprinted side of VCI paper should face the metal.
5. The metal part should be no more than 12 inches from the VCI product. The closer the VCI is to the metal, the better the corrosion protection.
6. As a general rule, use 1 square foot of VCI paper or film for every 1-3 square feet of the metal surface.
7. Use at least a square foot of VCI for every 1 cubic foot of void space.
8. Use VCI to separate metal from acidic packing materials such as corrugated boxes and wooden pallets in order to prevent corrosion at the contact points.
9. The duration of protection depends on the type of VCI paper or VCI film and the packing method used.
10. Packages may be opened and resealed without affecting the corrosion protection. (Avoid touching metals with bare hands during the inspection).
11. BENZ Packaging recommends inventorying no more than a six-month supply of VCI packaging.
12. Store unused VCI in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
13. For best results, BENZ Packaging recommends testing the VCI product for compatibility prior to use.